- Package Includes: 1 x Lyre’s Italian Orange (<0.5%) Non-Alcoholic Spirit Alternative 700ml.
- Produced by Lyre’s Spirit Co. in Australia.
- Palate: Rich mouthful of flavors with blood orange and red citrus taking the lead.
- Health-Conscious Choice: Made with health in mind, Lyre’s Italian Orange has less calories (115. calories or 27.g sugar per standard wine pour of 150ml) than its alcoholic counterparts.
- How To Enjoy: As a classic Italian aperitif with various citrus, soda or tonic water for the ultimate spritz. For a sophisticated classic, mix with Lyre’s Dry London Spirit and Aperitif Rosso to make a perfect Lyre’s Negroni.
Lyre’s Italian Orange Non-Alcoholic Spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a bitter orange aperitif such as Campari with flavors that are distinct and contemporary. Maraschino brings balance, adding to the generosity on the mid-palate, giving length of flavor followed by a persistent, pithy dryness. Lyre’s spirits don’t just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.