Red Wine Sampler Set (Free Shipping)
- Five (5) Non-Alcoholic Red Wines: 1 x Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 x Princess Rosso Dry, 1 x Lussory Organic Merlot, 1 x Élivo Cardio Zero Red, 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Tinto
- Introduction to Non-Alcoholic Wine: Perfect for an evening in with friends and family. Enjoy an assortment of non-alcoholic wines from California, France, Italy, and Spain.
- Popular For Any Occasion: Ideal for individuals who love red wine but no longer drink alcohol. Gift for the Holidays such as Christmas, Baby Showers, Baby Announcements, Gender Reveal Parties, Best Friend Gift, A Birthday Gift for Mom, Valentines Day, Teacher Appreciation, Housewarming, or just for Yourself.
- Healthy Living: Enjoy wines without the negative health consequences associated with alcohol.
A great introduction to non-alcoholic red wines. Spend an evening with friends and family trying a fantastic selection of wines from California, France, Italy, and Spain. Enjoy the complex flavors of wine without the negative health consequences of alcohol.
More About What's Included
- Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon (0.5%): Aromas of black currants, cherry, blueberries and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish. Produced in Napa Valley, California.
- Princess Rosso Dry (0.0%): Displays an intense, deep red color. Exhibits aromas of ripe fruits with a pleasing and elaborate taste. Produced in Italy.
- Lussory Organic Merlot (0.0%): Dry red with big fruit flavors. Produced in Spain.
- Élivo Cardio Zero Red (0.0%): A rich, round, fresh, lasting and balanced wine. Powerful, persistent, and structured with lively tannins. Ripened red fruit aroma, spiced and minerals. Presents an intense aromatic complexity marked by a plum base. Produced in Spain.
- Senorio de la Tautila Tinto (0.0%): Ripe cherry-colored wine of mild intensity. Voluminous input in mouth, persistent structure with personality. Produced in Spain.
- Number of Bottles:
- Five (5)
- Represented Countries:
- France, Italy, Spain, and United States
- Volume Each Bottle:
- Halal Certified:
- Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon is not Halal Certified