- Six (5) Non-Alcoholic White Wines: 1 x Ariel Chardonnay, 1 x Cardio Zero White, 1 x Le Petit Chardonnay, 1 x Senorio de la Tautila Blanco, 1 x Princess Bianco Dry
- Introduction to Non-Alcoholic Wine: Perfect for an evening in with friends and family. Enjoy an assortment of non-alcoholic white wines from California, France, Italy, and Spain.
- Popular For Any Occasion: Ideal for individuals who love white wine but, for whatever reason, are not drinking alcohol. Gift for the Holidays such as Christmas, Baby Showers, Baby Announcements, Gender Reveal Parties, Best Friend Gift, A Birthday Gift for Mom, Valentines Day, Teacher Appreciation, Housewarming, or just for Yourself.
- Healthy Living: Enjoy wines without the negative health consequences associated with alcohol.
A great introduction to non-alcoholic white wines. Spend an evening with friends and family trying a fantastic selection of wines from California, France, Italy, and Spain. Enjoy the complex flavors of wine without the negative health consequences of alcohol.
More About What's Included
- Ariel Chardonnay (0.5%): Tropical fruit character and subtle oak from barrel aging, has a distinctive combination of buttery apple and butterscotch flavors, combined with a toasty French oak bouquet. Produced in Napa Valley, California.
- Elivo Cardio Zero White (0.0%): Round and complete, fresh on the palate. Stands out due to its glyceric nature, fruity flavors and touch of acidity. Mineral notes stand out and the typical aromas associated with the Verdejo grape variety can be found on top of green apple and a hint of fennel. Produced in Spain.
- Le Petit Chardonnay (0.0%): Fruit forward aromas of lychee, peach, and flowers. Balanced, delicate freshness. Produced in France.
- Senorio de la Tautila Blanco (0.0%): Beautiful straw-yellow color. Frank and good intensity with citrus notes. Fresh, aromatic and lively with a pleasantly dry aftertaste. Produced in Spain.
- Princess Bianco Dry (0.0%): Displays a rich, straw yellow color. Exhibits floral aromas with hints of cut-grass and honey. Produced in Italy.