Tautila Sparkling Peach Non-Alcoholic Wine
- Package Includes: Señorio de la Tautila Sparkling Peach Non-Alcoholic (0.1%) Wine 750ml.
- Produced by Señorío de la Tautila winery in Spain with Airen grapes.
- A great non-alcoholic alternative to champagne, brut, and cava.
- Perfect for Special Occasions, whether it is a social celebration or a more intimate lunch or dinner.
- Pairs well with salads and cheeses.
Based on the same grape as our sparkling wine, airén, the addition of peach aromas surprises the nose and palate with an extraordinary freshness accentuated by very fine, long-lasting bubbles. Especially recommended in combination with light soups, consommés or cold creams such as vichyssoise. It is also a magnificent accompaniment to salads and all kinds of cheeses. Suitable both as an aperitif and as an accompaniment to meals and desserts.
This wine is produced following the brut method, and at the end of the process, it is dealcoholised to produce this magnificent and versatile product with 0.0% alcohol by volume.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Alcohol Content: