Pierre Zero Chardonnay Non-Alcoholic White Wine
“ Golden yellow in color and brilliant with just a hint of sparkle. Fruit forward, palate balanced with a delicate freshness. ”
- Package Includes: Pierre Chavin Zero Blanc Alcohol Free (0.0%) White Wine.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with a Chardonnay grape blend.
- Great for white wine lovers seeking a non-alcoholic alternative.
- Perfect for All Occasions: Birthdays, Housewarming Gift, Anniversaries, Work Parties, Weddings, Food Pairing on Date Night, or Just For Yourself.
- Pairs nicely with appetizers, crispy salads, grilled fish and chicken. Also matches light, sweet desserts.
- Vegan product.
Pierre Chavin's Zero Blanc Non-Alcoholic White Wine pairs nicely with appetizers, crispy salads, grilled fish and chicken. One should also consider matching this alcohol-free white wine with light, sweet desserts. The grapes in this wine are harvested at night to take advantage of the lower temperatures, when sugar levels are most stable. Traditional winemaking and production methods are then performed before the alcohol is gently removed, maintaining the wonderful body and freshness of a premium French wine.
Pierre Chavin's collection of still and sparkling 0% wines are rich, elegant, full of flavor and unique. They are making waves in France and throughout the world thanks to Pierre Chavin's use of varying techniques to produce premium non-alcoholic wines.
- Serving Temperature:
- Storage Temperature:
- Below 10ºC
- Alcohol Content:
- White Wine
- Country of Production:
- Halal Certified:
- Screw Cap
- 750 mL
- Great diversity