Pierre Chavin Prestige Merlot Rouge Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
“ Deep red color with shiny purple hints. Generous notes of ripened fruits. Bodied, structured red fruits and spices with vanilla aromas. Nice complexity and subtle elegance. ”
- Package Includes: Pierre Chavin Prestige Merlot Rouge Alcohol Free (0.0%) Red Wine.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
- A great non-alcoholic, red wine alternative - suited to accompany red meats, main courses, spicy stews and cheeses.
- Perfect for Special Occasions: Birthdays, Housewarming Gift, Anniversaries, Work Parties, Weddings, or Just For Yourself.
Pierre Chavin Prestige Merlot Rouge non-alcoholic red wine displays a deep red color with purple shiny hints. On the nose, generous notes of ripened fruits. On the palate, bodied and structured, with nice red fruits, spices and vanilla aromas. Nice complexity and subtle elegance characterize this alcohol-free premium red wine. Grande Reserve Rouge is ideal to accompany red meats, main courses, spicy stews and cheeses.
This wine uses traditional vinification with one part of the wine aged in oak barrels. Pierre Chavin achieves alcohol extraction while preserving complex flavors and aromas. Pierre Zéro Prestige Merlot Rouge is considered a Médoc without alcohol. It is seen as such for its deep color, body and oak barrel aging.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Serving Temperature:
- Storage Temperature:
- Below 12ºC
- Alcohol Content:
- Red Wine
- Country of Production:
- Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Halal Certified:
- Screw Cap
- Great diversity