Pierre Chavin Perle Rose Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine
“ Persisting and elegant bubbles. beautiful light pink color, bright and shiny. Beautiful finesse and very expressive aromas, hints of roses and other flowers. ”
- Package Includes: Pierre Chavin Perle Rosé Alcohol Free (0.0%) Sparkling Rose Wine.
- Produced by Pierre Chavin winery in France with a Chardonnay grape blend.
- A great non-alcoholic alternative to champagne, brut, and cava.
- Perfect for Special Occasions: Birthdays, Housewarming Gift, Anniversaries, Work Parties, Weddings, Gender Reveal Parties, Baby Showers, or Just For Yourself.
- Celebrate with more than juice and water - toast properly!
- Vegan product.
Pierre Chavin Perle Rose non-alcoholic sparkling rose wine is adorned with a pale pink color and intense shine. The nose reveals delicate aromas of rose petals which is further expressed by the wine's unique color. The palate is elegant and has perfectly integrated flavors. The wine's balance is enhanced by a pleasant and sweet freshness.
The grapes are harvested overnight to take advantage of the lowest temperatures (between 2 to 6 am). Slow and gentle press followed by a cold temperature fermentation in a stainless steel tank (between 15 to 18°C). Second fermentation with aging for 2 months. Made with an extract of natural roses which adds a beautiful pink color to the wine.
- Serving Temperature:
- Storage Temperature:
- Below 10ºC
- Alcohol Content:
- Sparkling Rose Wine
- Country of Production:
- Chardonnay blend from South of France
- Halal Certified:
- Great diversity - primarily clay and limestone