Lyre's Aperitif Rosso (Vermouth Rosso) Non-Alcoholic Spirit
“ Rich mouthful of flavors follows the bouquet with blood orange and vanilla taking the lead. Caramel, citrus pith and cacoa brings balance, adding to the mouth coating mid-palate. ”
- Package Includes: 1 x Lyre's Aperitif Rosso Non-Alcoholic (0.0%) Spirit 700ml.
- Produced in Australia.
- Great for Designated Drivers: Don't forget your alcohol-free guests when selecting drink options!
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of an aromatic vermouth Rosso with flavors that are distinct and contemporary. Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
- Bouquet: Citrus, almond and exotic vanilla with dried fruit enhanced by savory, saffron like elements.
- Palate: Blood orange and vanilla take the lead followed by caramel, citrus pith and cacoa.
- How To Enjoy: Add premium tonic water to Lyre’s Italian Orange and Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso and you have a delicious Americano. If you’re out to impress, stir over ice with Lyre’s American Malt and a dash of bitters for a delicious Lyre’s Manhattan.
- Vegan product.
Always reseal with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.